Front/Back End Developer
As a developer intern at Trifork, you’ll kickstart your software career and practice what you’ve learned at the university. You will get a high level of ownership of your own projects and get the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow both professionally and personally.
You will be involved with our Danish departments located in Aalborg, Aarhus, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen where you will face various types of tasks within the field of your interest. You will also be the contact person between potential speakers and the Programme Committee of GOTO Conferences.
What do we offer?
- A sneak peek behind the production of our GOTO Conferences with expert speakers
- Hands-on experience with projects within finance and Smart Enterprise
- Amazing networking with both developers, project managers, and C-levels
- Variation in location depending on tasks
- Ongoing challenging tasks and projects depending on interests
- A monthly contribution
Who are you?
- University student (BSc or MSc)
- Independent, flexible, and ready to take ownership of tasks
- A team player and willing to go an extra mile for your team
- Conversational English – Danish is a plus
Who are we?
Trifork was founded by Jørn Larsen back in 1996 and is headquartered in Schindellegi, close to Zürich in Switzerland. Trifork operates in three main industries; Digital Health, Fintech and Smart Building & IoT.
We believe in being big in a small way, which means that our locations have a limit of 50 employees in order to keep middle management to a minimum, and actually get to know each other across teams. Another part of Triforks DNA is to give the employees freedom, which also means that everyone’s opinion counts. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as our next intern!